Calhoun Management Corporation, franchisee of 28 Wendy's restaurants throughout the
Southeast region, has adopted the Cybera ONE solution for security and PCI compliance.
Cybera offers PCI-compliance requirements such as wireless intrusion detection service (IDS) for rogue access point detection.
“We selected Cybera ONE because we needed a comprehensive, yet affordable, solution to meet PCI compliance,” said Pick Lindsey, president of Calhoun Management. “While PCI compliance was the main driver for implementing Cybera’s service, we also benefit from advanced wireless security features and Wi-Fi access for our customers.”
To address increasingly complex wireless threats, Cybera’s solution provides the same security to wireless networks as wired networks receive.
Cybera enables Wendy’s franchisees to meet PCI compliance requirements through an integrated solution, including:
- Managed firewall with integrated IDS
- Managed wireless services for rogue wireless intrusion detection
- Hosted SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) with remote logging to meet PCI-DSS log retention requirements
- Hosted UTM (Unified Threat Management) through a centrally managed platform that monitors, detects and analyzes security events 24/7/365 across all locations
- Managed guest-access HotSpot service
Cybera ONE partnered with ERC, a total systems solution provider for the hospitality industry, for the sale and installation of the system.