The Arby's Foundation, the charitable arm for Arby's Restaurant Group Inc., has announced the appointment of a new board of trustees. The board is comprised of leaders from Arby's Restaurant Group Inc. and its franchisees, suppliers and community representatives with relevant skills and a passion for helping to end childhood hunger in America.
The new 2012-2013 board includes:
- Chairman: Hala Moddelmog, president, Arby's Restaurant Group Inc.;
- Vice Chairman: Jo Ann Herold, vice president, Communications & PR, Arby's Restaurant Group;
- Secretary: John L. Gray, vice president, Corporate Communications, Arby's Restaurant Group;
- Treasurer: Danton Nolan, vice president, Finance, Arby's Restaurant Group.
- Susan Adzick, vice president, Sales and Marketing, McLane Foodservice;
- Claire Arnold, CEO, Leapfrog Services Inc.;
- Kendall Bailey, owner, The Bailey Company (Arby's Franchisee);
- Ed Baker, publisher, Atlanta Business Chronicle;
- Scott Boatwright, senior vice president, Operations, Arby's Restaurant Group;
- Bill Bolling, founder and CEO, Atlanta Community Food Bank;
- Karen Bremer, executive director, Georgia Restaurant Association;
- David Cox, president, ARCOP (Arby's Purchasing Cooperative);
- Andy D'Agosto, director of Operations, Panda Inc. (Arby's Franchisee);
- John Davis, president, US Beef (Arby's Franchisee);
- Terri Evans, founder and president, Bcauz Marketing;
- Troy Foote, chief operating officer and partner, Premier Restaurants LLC. (Arby's Franchisee);
- James Kennedy, senior executive director, National Accounts, Proctor and Gamble;
- Steve Lanham, vice president, Business Development, PepsiCo Foodservice;
- Linda Matzigkeit, chief administrative officer, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta;
- William Pate, president and CEO, Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau;
- Chuck Sliker, vice president, Operations Integration and Measurement, Arby's Restaurant Group.
"The appointment of this new board of trustees represents a tremendous gain to the Arby's Foundation," said Hala Moddelmog, chairman of the Arby's Foundation and president of Arby's Restaurant Group. "The combined representation of the Arby's brand and the extraordinary experience and reputations of our community representatives will be extremely valuable as we continue to raise awareness and work to end childhood hunger in America."
Read more about cause marketing.