Delphi Display Systems Inc. has announced the availability of "Understanding the Technical Specifications of Outdoor Digital Displays for QSR," a white paper to assist QSR owners and managers in understanding the technical information related to Order Confirmation Systems (OCS) and other outdoor digital displays.
The white paper is available to download online, or by calling 714-825-3400.
"Recently there has been a lot of differing and confusing product claims on how to properly evaluate and compare outdoor digital displays," said Mark DiCamillo, director of Product Management for Delphi Display Systems. "The goal of this white paper was to make all the technical jargon and specifications easy to understand, so that a QSR manager and owner can confidently make informed decisions when it comes to equipping their stores."
The "Understanding the Technical Specifications of Outdoor Digital Displays for QSR" white paper defines various technical criteria, how they are used and how they should be evaluated within outdoor digital signage. The document includes:
- The measurement of screen brightness and why it matters;
- The significance of having outdoor digital displays that are UL Certified – the gold standard for electronics;
- What a NEMA rating means;
- The difference between Mean Time to Half-brightness (MTTH) Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF); and
- The various options on data transmission, connectivity and power.
Read more about display technology.