Burger King is offering a new $4.99 King Deals combo meal promotion at select West Coast restaurants. With five items to choose from, guests will be able to purchase the featured weekday King Deals combo meal for $4.99 at participating restaurants.
"King Deals ensure our guests have the opportunity to enjoy their favorite Burger King combo meals at a great price," said Jose Dias, West Division vice president, Burger King Worldwide Inc. "With five different options to choose from, we carefully hand-selected our guests' favorite menu items to ensure satisfaction of everyone's unique tastes."
The $4.99 King Deals weekday schedule includes:
- Monday: Tendercrisp Chicken Sandwich: White meat chicken breast seasoned and layered with lettuce, sliced tomatoes and mayonnaise all sandwiched between an artisan-style bun. Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $4.19.
- Tuesday: Original Chicken Sandwich: Lightly-breaded white meat chicken topped with shredded lettuce and mayonnaise all on a sesame seed bun. Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.99.
- Wednesday: Whopper Sandwich: Made with USDA-certified, fire-grilled beef, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, pickles and sliced white onions, all on a sesame seed bun. Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.59.
- Thursday: Crispy Chicken Strips (5 Piece): Made with white meat tenderloin chicken, marinated and lightly battered in seasoned home-style breading. They include one of eight classic or bold BK sauces. Suggested retail price of the chicken strips only starts at $2.99.
- Friday: Premium Alaskan Fish Sandwich: Made with 4.3 ounces of cold water white fish filet, topped with a tangy tartar sauce and lettuce all served on a corn-dusted bakery-style bun. Suggested retail price of the sandwich only is $3.19.
The King Deals are available during weekdays only. Each combo meal is served with a small side of thick-cut french fries or onion rings and a small fountain drink.
BK has also brought back its limited-time California Whopper sandwich at participating West Coast restaurants. The offering originally appeared on Burger King's menu in the summer of 2011.
The California Whopper includes creamy guacamole, Swiss cheese, thick-cut hardwood smoked bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, onions and mayonnaise, all served on a toasted sesame seed bun for the suggested retail price of $4.49. Guests can also choose the California Whopper Jr. sandwich for the suggested retail price of $2.19.
"Thanks to consumer demand, Burger King brand is delighted to offer our West Coast guests the California Whopper sandwich once again," Dias said. "We welcome guest feedback and customize our menus to fit each region's unique taste buds with great tasting food made with only the highest-quality ingredients."
Sandwiches are available for a limited-time-only at select participating BK restaurants in California, Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.
Read more about food promotions.