Dunkin' Donuts' holiday menu, which is now available, features three flavored coffee and lattes, including new White Chocolate, Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread, as well as new Red Velvet Drizzle Donuts and Red Velvet Munchkins.
Dunkin' Donuts is also featuring a new Peppermint Mocha K-Cup packs and packaged coffee.
The holiday lineup includes:
- Hot and iced seasonal coffee and lattes: Including traditional seasonal varieties such as White Chocolate, Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread. All of Dunkin' Donuts' coffee and lattes are available hot or iced.
- Peppermint Mocha K-Cup packs: Dunkin' Donuts' new Peppermint Mocha K-Cup packs are for use with Keurig single cup brewing systems. Guests can also enjoy Peppermint Mocha packaged coffee in a special, limited time only 8-oz. size.
- Red Velvet Drizzle Donut: A glazed red velvet cake donut with cream cheese icing drizzle. Red Velvet Munchkins are the glazed red velvet cake in a bite size.
- Holiday Star Donut: This star-shaped, Bavarian crème-filled donut is topped with green icing and white star sprinkles.
- Mint Hot Chocolate: Available year-round, Mint Hot Chocolate puts a spin on the classic Hot Chocolate.
Dunkin' Donuts has also brought back the Smoked Sausage Breakfast Sandwich, featuring a Hillshire Farm split-smoked sausage, yellow egg and American cheese oven-toasted on an English Muffin.
Dunkin' Donuts is offering seasonal gifts such as limited-edition holiday ornaments and branded tumblers.
Finally as part of today's announcement, the majority of Dunkin' Donuts restaurants now offer free WiFi for all guests.