The Double-Double Burger from In-N-Out was ranked the "Top Fast Food Burger" in a crowd-sourced ranking from more than 3,000 quick-service restaurant customers, according to a new survey by Ranker.com.
Survey respondents were asked to vote from a list of top QSR burgers. The top 20 ranking includes:
- In-N-Out Double Double Burger
- Five Guys Hamburger
- Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger
- Wendy's Baconator
- Burger King Whopper
- White Castle Sliders
- Wendy's ¼ lb. Single
- Whataburger Original Whataburger
- McDonald's Quarter Pounder
- Culver's Butter Burger
- McDonald's Big Mac
- Carl's Jr. Original Six Dollar Burger
- Steak 'n Shake Double Steakburger
- Carl's Jr. Western Bacon Cheeseburger
- Wendy's Dave's Hot 'n Juicy Double
- Sourdough Jack
- Hardee's Original Thickburger
- Sonic Cheeseburger
"This data reflects the powerful brand loyalty and appeal of In-N-Out and Five Guys, which dominated the Top 3 despite limited availability nationwide," said Clark Benson, CEO of Ranker.com. "The popularity of this ranking reflects America's love affair with the hamburger. Consumers on our site can choose among literally thousands of topics to vote on, and more than 3,000 voters decided to weigh in on the subject of Fast Food Burgers."
The entire top 50 list, as well as other QSR product categories, is available online.
Read more about trends and statistics.