Starting today, Taco John's locations are raising money to help flood victims in Northern Colorado. The chain will donate $1 for each Santa Fe Burrito or Bowl sold at 14 restaurant locations in Colorado and Wyoming.
"Taco John's customers are our neighbors, our friends and our family. When they hurt, we hurt," said Todd Geatches, director of Operations for Rocky Mountain Restaurant Management. "We are honored to help them."
The fundraising effort will continue through Nov. 3 at the following locations:
- Cheyenne, Wyo., 2220 Carey Avenue, 3411 E Pershing Blvd, 101 S Greeley Highway, 3308 Dell Range Blvd and 5410 N Yellowstone Road;
- Fort Collins, Colo., 200 E. Horsetooth Road, 1609 Specht Point Road and 1401 W. Elizabeth St.;
- Greeley, Colo., 2508 11th Ave. and 2401 W. 10th St.;
- Loveland, Colo., 1635 N. Lincoln Ave.;
- Longmont, Colo., 933 Main St.;
- Wellington, Colo., 7910 S. 6th St.;
- Windsor, Colo., 7605 Royal Vista Circle, Fort Collins.
The money donated by Taco John's will go to the Northern Colorado chapter of the American Red Cross.
"We hope the money raised will help those most in need, victims and volunteers alike," says Shawn Eby, vice president for Operations at Taco John's International in Cheyenne, Wyo. "I have never witnessed a storm of this intensity before. Coming in contact with those affected has impacted all of us at Taco John's."
Read more about cause marketing.