Cheba Hut "Toasted" Subs has rolled out a new menu item featuring sandwiches, salads and "Munchies" (appetizers).
New items include:
- Kali Mist (Sub) – Turkey breast, chipotle mayo, jalapeños, bacon, pepper jack and avocado.
- Loaded Not-chos – Grilled chicken marinated in hot sauce, black olives, fresh jalapeños, red onion and Cheez Whiz served on a bed of corn tortilla chips.
- Greek Chicken (salad) – Kalamata olives, grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion and feta cheese, served on a bed of greens. Recommended with Cheba Hut's signature Greek dressing.
- Chicken Bacon (salad) – Grilled chicken breast, bacon, provolone cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, green bell peppers, red onion and a pickle spear served on a bed of spring mix. Recommended with Cheba Hut's homegrown ranch dressing.
- Pretzel Nuggets (Munchie) – Served with honey mustard and Cheez Whiz.
- Fresh Hummus Plate (Munchie) – House hummus and jalapeño cilantro hummus served with cucumber slices, wedged tomatoes, toasted garlic herb bread and topped with a Kalamata olive.
"We've expanded our menu to feature some great new salads, Munchies and one-of-a-kind subs," said Scott Jennings, founder and president of Cheba Hut. "The all-time favorites haven't changed, and every item on the menu is, of course, served with our house-made secret sauces and offered on our proprietary garlic herb bread. Our key objectives of this menu evolution were to be proud of every item on the menu and to maintain our commitment to never go backwards on product."
All 16 Cheba Hut locations feature the new menu, as well as local craft brews on tap.
Read more about food and beverage introductions.