Benetrends has announced the creation of a new proprietary $100 million franchise financing program that was created to help International Franchise Association franchisor members provide qualified candidates with direct access to capital for new store development.
According to a company news release, franchisors and franchisees selected to participate in the program benefit from:
- Direct access to capital
- Simplified qualification process
- Dedicated loan officer from application to closing
- Loan proposals within 48 hours of receiving initial application
- Loan commitments within 10 business days of receiving loan package
- Consistent communication with lender and single point of contact
- Experienced PLP SBA lender
"Benetrends is excited to now provide franchisors and their franchisees access to the critical funding needed to expand their current operations or purchase their first franchise," said Rocco Fiorentino, president & CEO, Benetrends Inc.
Read more about franchising and growth.