Cold Stone Canada rolls out six new offerings for National Ice Cream Day
July 15, 2013
Cold Stone Creamery locations through Canada will celebration National Ice Cream Day, July 21, with free ice cream giveaways to the first 200 guests.
Additionally, the brand has developed six new creations to mark the occasion. They include:
- The Cold Stone Cooler: A fruity sorbet mixed with blueberries, strawberries and raspberries;
- It Starts Here: French Vanilla Ice Cream mixed with pecans, almonds, peanut butter cups and fudge sauce;
- Love at First Bite: Cheesecake Ice Cream and hot fudge, mixed with brownie and graham cracker pie crust;
- The One That Got Away: Chocolate Ice Cream, brownie, whipped topping and fudge sauce;
- Sweet Taste of Victory: Sweet Cream Ice Cream mixed with caramel and SKOR bar, topped with rainbow sprinkles; and
- Chillin' With The Girls: Strawberry Ice Cream and whipped topping, with strawberries and bananas.
Read more about food and beverage promotions.
Food & Beverage
Marketing / Branding / Promotion
© 2015 Networld Media Group All rights reserved.