Tim Hortons Café & Bake Shop debuts holiday menu
Nov. 16, 2012
Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop has unveiled its special edition holiday-themed beverages and baked goods. The bakery cafe chain's limited edition flavors include:
- The new Peppermint Mocha Latte: A premium espresso latte made with rich cocoa, frothy milk, a hint of mint chocolate flavor and finished with chocolate whipped topping and a sprinkle of chocolate powder.
- Candy Cane Hot Chocolate: A warm and cool combination of hot chocolate and chocolate mint flavoring finished with whipped topping and pieces of candy cane bark.
- Gingerbread Glazed Donut: One of the season's most popular flavors.
- Candy Cane Chocolate Donut: The donuts is dipped in chocolate fondant and topped with pieces of candy cane bark.
- Ginger Molasses Cookie: This rich and chewy cookie features seasonal flavors.
- Holiday Donuts (available in six and 12 packs): Vanilla Dip and Cake Donuts dipped in white, red and green fondant and sprinkles.
In addition to its holiday menu, Tim Hortons Cafe & Bake Shop is rolling out new holiday packaging and merchandise, including a newly designed desktop mug, china mug and collectible ornaments.
The seasonal beverages and baked goods are available in U.S. restaurants through Dec. 31 or while supplies last.
Read more about food and beverage rollouts.
Food & Beverage
Marketing / Branding / Promotion
Recommended For You