[WEBINAR] 5 Essential Strategies for Selecting and Implementing a Cloud-Based POS
You know that saying, “I wish I knew then what I know now?” There is a reason the saying is so popular and it’s usually because the right questions weren’t asked in the beginning. Implementing crucial technology, such as a new cloud-based POS, to your organization doesn’t have to be hard if you know what to look for. This webinar is designed to guide you through a challenging, yet rewarding change, and help ensure you get all of the right information the first time around.
Please join Darrin Heisey, Pre-Sales Engineer at PAR and Tim Carter, CAO of Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Grill who combined have numerous cloud-based POS implementations under their belt, as they share their best practices for a smooth evaluation, selection and deployment process. Every business is different, but these five strategies are sure to improve the experience for your operations from executives down to store level employees.
- The benefits of switching to a Cloud-Based POS Solution
- How to identify key functional requirements – hardware, software and services
- How to get buy-in by getting the right stakeholders involved early
- Integration planning for your business operations today AND tomorrow
- How to ensure your POS provider is the right partner for you