Live webinar shows operators how to help diners 'see right through you' in the transparency age
Today's diners will not settle for anything akin to "mystery meat" or other food that smacks of artificial ingredients. They expect simplified ingredients and transparency when it comes to what they are eating.
But delivering that is not as easy as it may sound, which is why QSRWeb is hosting a free webinar, "Show-n-Tell: Why Food Transparency Sells Now," at 2 p.m., June 13.
Eric Meisel, a Culinary Institute graduate and Litehouse Inc. corporate chef, and Krystle Turnbull, assistant foodservice brand manager of
Litehouse, will discuss:
• The real definition of a "clean menu"
• Consumers' highest areas of concern and attention when it comes to the food they eat.
• How to evaluate their menus.
• Best ways to transition into true restaurant transparency and what it involves.
• The inherent marketing value and promotional opportunity in taking your brand into the fishbowl of menu transparency.
Click hereto register.
Companies: Litehouse Foods